Maybe your business is growing? Maybe you're just overwhelmed with the ever-multiplying social media platforms? Digital marketing is one of (if not THE) most important tool for driving growth, exposure and sales. But when is it time to invest in marketing?
We've put together a list of questions to think about when deciding whether or not it's time to outsource your marketing.
1) You post on social media, but you have no real plan.
You know that running ads, sending out newsletters and growing followers are important, but have no idea where to begin. You need a strategy.
2) You don't have the time.
Posting, writing and content creating are always taking a back seat to other business needs.
3) You need to focus on actually running your business.
It's time to get out of the weeds and focus on what you do best.
4) You know it's time to take your marketing to the next level.
The bare minimum is no longer cutting it.
5) You understand that an agency offers more expertise than just one person.
An internal marketing team seems like a nice thought, but you know it might be out of your budget. You appreciate the diverse expertise of multiple pros working on your account.
6) You view working with an agency as a partnership, not a hand-off.
You understand that communication and collaboration are the keys to success, and are ready to do your part to see the best results.
7) You are on fire for your company.
You are more motivated than ever to grow your brand. Nothing is off limits. It's go time.